What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where in the World

Where are we? In Cairo, again. Yes I have been here for about a week without a post. No Internet cafe readily available when I had the time available.

Everything is going according to plan (well, by Egyptian standards) and I have several posts done but they will be posted on a delayed basis.

Played golf, shopped till we dropped and visited friends so far.

I got onto this machine a few minutes ago and then got it switched over to the English language version of Blogger. Next up? Getting a USB port for the keychain drive in my pocket with pictures and posts!

No comments: