What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Thursday, March 17, 2011

Home at Last. Is it Spring Yet?

We pulled up into our driveway on March 16. We had begun to see snow patches in the fields around Mason City, Iowa. By Albert Lee, the ground was pretty well covered with snow.

But the thermometer indicated that the snow won't be here long.
BackHome-2

And a quick glance at the snow pile out front shows progress from February 22nd when we left until today, March 17.
BackHome-1 BackHome-3.

No, I can't pull the Christmas decorations out of the snow yet. But, I can see most of them!

No comments: