What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Thursday, March 2, 2017

Colors of Cairo - by Linda

Say "Egypt" and this is what most people think of--Pyramids. A must see and interesting, yes, but not much color to them.

ColorfulCairo-1 ColorfulCairo-2



When tourists arrive in Egypt they see thousands of dun colored buildings. No color there either.
ColorfulCairo-3 ColorfulCairo-4

Come walk with me and see what I see when I'm in Cairo.
These are the colors of Cairo.

Click on this picture to visit a larger image with links to all of the beautiful photos.

http://tjsawyer.com/LindaForm/ColorfulCairo1.php



1 comment:

Aliza said...

Beautiful both individually and as an array.